Chronic pain is used to describe a pain that is persistent beyond the normal healing of an injury of about three months. As stated by the Australian Pain Management Association,’… for one in five Australians pain may not lesson when the healing process is complete’. It can be hard to diagnose the cause of chronic pain, it affects our nerves and the full nervous system- as there has been a change in the nervous system that keeps it activated and firing off pain signals. It must be understood that chronic pain is its own condition and must be treated separately.
At Lifestyle Essentials- we will assess your chronic pain and find out why you are feeling the way you are. Our program is a positive experience and will help guide you to feeling better each day and begin to change your mindset into positivity with a strong feeling of optimism.
Using our four pillars of success as guidance we will educate and guide you through moving correctly and exercising to ensure maximum benefits.
Our chronic pain program includes the following:
A personalised assessment with one of our expert team.
- 45-minute consultation
- Body composition analysis
- Bio age assessment
- Postural assessment
- Holistic lifestyle assessment
- Plus your personal expert will also as you a series of questions regarding your history, when the pain began, what types of pain relief you have attempted in the past and what you found worked or didn’t work.
This assessment will then guide our team to create your personalised program. Once you have been assessed you will receive the following program inclusions:
- 1 x 60 minute massage
- 2 x 30 minute massages
- 2 x 30 minute exercise rehabilitation programs
- Unlimited access to our group personal training sessions
- Your program that you can complete at home which includes
- Full length D shaped foam roller (yours to keep)
- LIFETIME access to our exclusive back pain elimination program
- Your very own copy of our popular book,’ Stop Back Pain’ (written by Simon Fox)
- Education regarding food, which includes:
- Your personalised nutrition plan with knowledge of what has worked or not worked for your body
- Create your personalised eating plan designed by analysing your genetic profile
- Access to all of our online tools
- Motivational videos
- Meal plans
- Recipe ideas
- Your genetic profile with access via our app or the website that will guide you to what foods your body needs for optimal health.