Stop Back Pain
At Lifestyle Essentials our unique, ‘Stop Back Pain’ program combines a range of treatments and scientific research to create an integrated program to help you move more freely and minimalise your pain. We talk you through and educate you on activating parts of your body to help reduce the pain you are suffering.
We show you how you can activate your core and your glutes to better support your back. Understand your posture and correct it, we can also help you to understand how you can desensitise your nervous system to minimalise the messages of pain.
We combine the expert knowledge and treatment from our team including: Physiotherapy, Osteopathy, Exercise Physiology, Clinical Pilates and Chiropractic techniques, plus our personalised analysis of your specific condition.
Our program includes the following items:
A personalised assessment with one of our expert team.
- 45minute consultation
- Body composition analysis
- Bio age assessment
- Postural assessment
- Holistic lifestyle assessment
- Plus, your personal expert will also as you a series of questions regarding your history, when the pain began, what types of pain relief you have attempted in the past and what you found worked or didn’t work.
This assessment will then guide our team to create your personalised program. Once you have been assessed you will receive the following program inclusions:
1 x 60 minute massage
3 x 30 minute massages
2 x 30 minute exercise rehabilitation programs
Unlimited access to our group personal training sessions
Your program that you can complete at home which includes:
Full length D shaped foam roller (yours to keep)
LIFETIME access to our exclusive back pain elimination program
Your very own copy of our popular book,’ Stop Back Pain’ (written by Simon Fox)
Education regarding food, which includes:
- Your personalised nutrition plan with knowledge of what has worked or not worked for your body
- Create your personalised eating plan designed by analysing your genetic profile
Access to all of our online tools
- Motivational videos
- Meal plans
- Recipe ideas